Sunday, September 13, 2015

Theodore Roosvelt National Park

Today my crazy humans put me in that Little Car and got on I-94 and drove 30 miles (one way) to visit Roosevelt Nat Park... Well I wasn't thrilled flying down the freeway going 55 miles an hour when the speed limit is 75 needless we got passed by everything including huge trucks pulling trailers that had to be 70 feet long total....
Interesting fact about Roosevelt, when he was 24 both his wife and his Mother died the same day with in hours of each other. Wife passed giving birth and Mom passed having Typhoid fever. He came to North Dakota to gather himself and fell in love with the territory.... There is much more to the story of Roosevelt but in short he had a lot to do with our National Parks becoming Parks including Yosemite...


 Jerks hang me from this sign and think it's cute.......


 I wanted to take on this guy but my Humans were afraid THEY would get hurt......

 Wild horses couldn't take me away....
 Prairie Dogs were all over the place.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment