Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Yikes Yakima to Spokane.....

My humans are crazy, why in the heck I got stuck with them I'll never know......

Anyway we had a pleasant drive today drove through the Yakima Canyon next to the Yakima River and saw some Deer in the water drinking and some were eating..... It was way cool and I wanted "HIM" to stop so I could ride one but he said Noooooooooooooooo


They are such Goof Balls I tried to take a nice picture of them over looking the Columbia River, but neither one of them stood still........ Dorks

 And so where do I get to sit? In the cup holder.......
I'm taking them to Glacier National Park tomorrow and Thursday may I can get them to stand still... Unless he slips on a Glacier and busts his butt..... Then I'll just laugh and wonder how I'm going to get home......

TTFN I know you can't leave comments if you want shoot the Old Man an e-mail so he knows he is being watched......

2 comments: